Newark Public Schools and Rethink Ed have partnered to provide you with access to Rethink’s Social Emotional Learning Program. You will have access to resources to learn about Social and Emotional Learning, and access to the Adult Wellness Series. Rethink Ed provides strategies and tools to help your child develop skills that aid in managing emotions like stress and anxiety, build better relationships with teachers, peers and loved ones, and be more successful academically and professionally. Your parent login will allow you to access the following features:
- Key Social and Emotional Learning topics with videos to support both your wellness and that of your child’s.
- Your child will have access to their own learning center with activities and videos to support their social emotional learning development.
Resources to navigate the program:
- Navigating your new Rethink Ed Account-SEL Video
- Navigating your new Rethink Ed Account-SEL “How To” Guide
- For more resources to support parents and caregivers, check out our caregivers’ support page.