On March 14, 2018 Newark Public Schools students and staff participated in a National Walkout protesting gun violence affecting schools in America.
- N.J. kids are walking out of school Wednesday. Here’s what you need to know.
- With district’s blessing, Newark students join national school walkout against gun violence
- Newark high school students take part in nationwide walkout, calling for gun violence change
- Students in Newark walk out to protest gun violence
- Students across New Jersey walk out to protest gun violence
- New Jersey students join nationwide walkout to protest gun violence