- Date: 10/17/2019
- Time: 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Categories No Categories
October 1, 2019 – November 12, 2019
Attend one of the following Open Enrollment Benefit Fairs to learn more about your benefit options and or to make changes to your health benefit elections. All changes will become effective January 1, 2020.
DURING OPEN ENROLLMENT YOU CAN:
- Add dependents not previously covered (Please remember to bring required documentation such as photocopies of birth certificates or passports, Social Security cards, a marriage certificate and the most recently filed tax return Form 1040).
- Delete ineligible dependents during this time but preferably as soon as they become ineligible during the course of the year.
- Change coverage levels (from family to parent/child or from employee/spouse to single coverage etc.).
- Enroll in a different Medical plan.
- Waive health coverage, but must provide proof of other health coverage.
- Set up or renew participation in a 2020 Health Care or Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
During the Open Enrollment period, you can make changes by visiting Human Resource Services – Benefit Services during the following office hours:
- Monday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 am – 7:00 pm(Late Night)
- Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:30 am – 7:00 pm(Late Night)
- Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Newark Board of Education Human Resource Service
765 Broad Street, 2nd Floor Newark, NJ 07102