Contact your student's school, teachers, Child Study Team, and community engagement specialist to learn more:
- Parents of Children with Autism
- Autism Speaks
- NJ Association of Behavior Analysis
- Autism Web
- Spectrum Works: Spectrum Works is a unique nonprofit that creates job opportunities for individuals with autism by building inclusive workforces at companies.
- Rethink Ed: Rethink Ed combines the power of technology and research to deliver innovative, scalable and evidence-based tools and resources to support the whole child.
- Nassan’s Place: Nassan’s Place is a 501(c)(3) non profit corporation that is helping to make a difference in the lives of children and families affected by autism in and around under-served communities by providing educational and recreational programs, social outings, and resources.
- Rutgers University DDC: Our mission of service to people with autism spectrum disorders, their families and their schools is carried out through services and programs.
Resources for Transition to College and Careers
NJ Coalition for Inclusive Education
Listen up! Resources from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- 5 Ways to Build Social Skills at Home This Summer [Español]
- Summer Activities for Building Kids’ Language, Literacy, and Learning [Español]
- Summer Safe Listening: How Kids Can Protect Their Hearing When Using Earbuds and Headphones [Español]
- Screens and Summer: Hitting the Reset Button to Combat Online Fatigue [Español]