Contact your student's school, teachers, Child Study Team, and community engagement specialist to learn more:
- Special Education Administrative Code
- Statewide Parent Advocacy Network
- NJ Children’s System of Care
- National Center for Families Learning
- Learning Disabilities Online
- Learning Disabilities of America
- National Center for Learning Disabilities
- Parents of Children with Autism
- Autism Speaks
- NJ Association of Behavior Analysis
- Autism Web
- Spectrum Works: Spectrum Works is a unique nonprofit that creates job opportunities for individuals with autism by building inclusive workforces at companies.
- Rethink Ed: Rethink Ed combines the power of technology and research to deliver innovative, scalable and evidence-based tools and resources to support the whole child.
- Nassan’s Place: Nassan’s Place is a 501(c)(3) non profit corporation that is helping to make a difference in the lives of children and families affected by autism in and around under-served communities by providing educational and recreational programs, social outings, and resources.
- Rutgers University DDC: Our mission of service to people with autism spectrum disorders, their families and their schools is carried out through services and programs.
Resources for Transition to College and Careers
- College Board
- NJ Department of Human Services-Division of Developmental Disabilities
- NJ Transit Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income
NJ Coalition for Inclusive Education