Part I - Completion of Newark Enrolls Application (25%)
The following information is captured when you complete the Newark Enrolls application using this link: https://newarkenrolls.org
- Admissions Test: Test date for NBOE and non-NBOE students can be found on the Newark Enrolls Website: https://newarkenrolls.org/timeline
- Overall School Grades
- Science Grade
- Student Character
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All items listed below in Part II will be considered as your Interview Questions. To submit, you will use the link provided under How to Submit your interview questions. Interview questions are due no later than January 29th.
Part II - Interview Questions (75%)
Select and be prepared to respond to the first question (required) and two additional question from below:
- How do you think Newark School of Data Science and Information Technology will help you prepare for college, career and life?
- In what ways does technology impact your life on a daily basis?
- Explain what you think are the biggest positive impacts of technology and what are the biggest negative impacts of technology on society?
- When you have free time to use the computer what are some of your favorite things to do and what are some of your favorite platforms or websites and why?
- Describe what was the most enjoyable computer project you have done (in or out of school) and why you enjoyed it.
How to submit your responses to the interview questions?
You are now ready to submit your interview questions. You will be asked to answer your selected questions as you complete the Google Form using this link Google Form. Once you have submitted the Google Form your interview questions will be sent. Click the button if you would like to receive a copy of your submission.