Science Park Debate Team
Join the Science Park High School Debate Team!
Novice Debate Team Meetings every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 3 - 4. This is where students learn the basics before they can call themselves debaters.
- Integrity: Persuasion, Not Manipulation
- Parts of an Argument
- How to Make a Case for or Against Something
- The Science of Advocacy
- Formal High School Academic Debate: The Skills
- Epistemology and Evidence: How Do We Know What We Know
- The Honor Code: Integrity First
For any questions contact Mr. Alston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or contact team captains at email@example.com.