Students below are a few resources you should find helpful.
- Newark Public Library: This is Newark’s local public library.
- Public Libraries: This site is an online database that allows visitors to search for public libraries in the US by state.
- Internet Public Library: IPL2 is a public service organization and a learning/teaching environment. Students and volunteer library and information science professionals are involved in answering reference questions for the Ask an ipl2 Librarian service.
- Newark Museum: This site highlights Newark’s own local museum which is always exciting, always different and always new.
- The Smithsonian Institution: The Smithsonian Institution is the world's largest museum and research complex. The Smithsonian Institution includes 19 museums, galleries, and the National Zoological Park.
- Museums in the U.S.A.: This site is an online database that allows visitors to search the USA Museums by name, keyword or content area, and sort by category or state.
- The Franklin Institute: This museum’s site is devoted to science education and learning.