Technology High School is committed to recruiting highly motivated students from throughout the city of Newark. It is our goal to provide our students with a full preparation for the pursuit of a higher education and their chosen career fields. Our curriculum focuses on strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with a challenging liberal arts curriculum that fosters and cultivates their intellectual curiosity and creativity. We seek to admit those applicants who demonstrate maturity, intellectual curiosity, and a love of learning.
How to Apply
As a magnet school, consideration or “student rankings” is based on a combination of results from the following:
- Academic grades in all subjects in grades 6 thru 8
- Standardized exam results in grades 6 thru 7. For example NJSLA, PSAT, etc.
- District admissions test results- particular emphasis on the interest essay.
- Attendance Records
- Teacher/school counselor recommendations
- Disciplinary Reports
- Completed admission application at www.newarkenrolls.org
- The best way to maximize your chances of being matched to Technology High School is to rank us as your #1 choice.