Arts High School adheres to a comprehensive and coherent set of mathematics standards for each and every student. We firmly believe that all students must have access to challenging, high-quality, engaging mathematics instruction. To achieve this, we use rigorous, standards-driven mathematics curricula, employ and train knowledgeable teachers who can integrate instruction with assessment, implement policies that enhance and support learning, ensure classrooms have access to technology, and guarantee a commitment to both equity and excellence.
Department Chairperson: Ms. Lisa Bento
- Ms. Janae Taylor – Rutgers University, Montclair State University
- Ms. Kelly McDonald – Montclair State University
- Mrs. Nargis Chaudhry – Rutgers University
- Mrs. Kimberly Kallai – Montclair State University, NYU
- Ms. Paola Arce – Montclair State University
- Ms. Jasmine Smith – Bloomfield College