Science Park House Teams
4 HOUSES = ONE FAMILY
This year, in an effort to continue building Science Park High School’s Culture and Climate, we will have HOUSE TEAMS! Every student and adult has been assigned to a HOUSE.
We will engage in activities, events and challenges throughout the year. Every House will have a House President (upperclassmen) and a House Teacher Leader.
Houses are working together in order to earn the most points and be crowned the House Champion!
- House meetings will take place during your lunch periods. You can also set up meetings for after school
- Endurance House-4th Period (GREEN)
- Integrity House-5th Period (ORANGE)
- Ambition House-6th Period (RED)
- Courage House-7th Period (PURPLE)
- During the 1st two weeks of school, UPPERCLASSMEN who want to run for House President need to sign up
- Staff members from each house may join in on the House Meetings
- There will be a House Council of all four presidents who will meet with Admin Team regularly
House Bulletin Boards
- On the 2nd floor, each HOUSE has their own board. You are responsible for decorating the boards.
- Keep it updated with relevant information. For example, post the names/pictures of the UPPERCLASSMEN who are running for House President, meeting dates/times, etc.
- One of the September Challenges is for each house to design their own crest. Be creative and include images/symbols representative of the core values.
- House Crests should also be displayed on your House Bulletin Board.
- One of the September Challenges is for each house to create their own chant/dance. Be creative and HAVE FUN!
- Convocations will be held once a month.
- Half of the meeting will be admin led.
- Important school-wide information will be shared.
- The other half of the meeting will be House led.
- Discussing important House topics, House shout-outs, planning events, etc.