In order to access an American History Google classroom students need to be signed in to google classroom with their Newark Public Schools District Account
If you are are using a Google Chrome browser,
– be sure that you are signed into the browser to access all District Google Products (i.e Docs, Sheets, Slides and Classroom)
Steps to sign in to Chrome
To sign in to Chrome, you’ll need your NPS District Account.
- Open Chrome.
- In the top right, click the button with your name or People .
- Click Sign in to Chrome.
- If you have another account signed into chrome simply click “add another account”
- Sign in with your NPS Google Account. (this includes your firstname.lastname@example.org ex: email@example.com Use your grade level password.
- You should then see a second login screen that displays the Newark skyline.
- From here, use just your school ID – ex: 56476 and your grade level password.