Kean Scholar Academy
- Qualified high school students the opportunity to earn college credits
- Participate in pre-college mentorships, internships, and other enrichment activities that support their academic journey toward college.
- The first cohort starts on June 28, 2021, when they will begin a four-week summer orientation on the University’s Union and Skylands campuses to learn about the college experience and meet members of their cohort.
- Students engage in workshops, classes, and counseling sessions on Kean’s Union campus while attending their respective high schools.
- Each student will receive an individualized education plan based on their chosen academic pathway and begin to enroll in classes at Kean as they progress in their high school career.
- By the time they graduate high school, students may earn up to 12-15 college credits in their selected major and be well on their way to a successful college career.
For More Information Contact:
Regina Covington, Department Chairperson/Dual Enrollment Coordinator