Hispanic Heritage Club
Advisor: Karin Leon
- To commemorate and show Latino roots, art and culture in our diverse East Side High School.
- To provide a social and cultural environment for all our Hispanic students.
- To participate and enjoy multiple events while strengthening the relationships and knowledge of Hispanic cultures.
- All individuals are unique, can learn and deserve to be educated about their culture.
- A safe and orderly environment is essential to learning.
- Physical and mental well-being are essential for optimum performance.
- Achievement requires responsible and accountable behavior.
- High achievement requires high expectations.
- Recognition and support increase learning.
- Aesthetic appreciation contributes to a balanced life.
- The positive interaction between school and community is a foundation for success.
“Different cultures united by one spoken language.” ~HHC
“Differentes culturas unidas por un solo lenguaje” ~ HHC