Attendance Counselor

Do you know who to contact when your child is absent from school?
Contact Mr. Elijah Allen – The Attendance Counselor.

When your child is absent, notify the school @ 973-705-3960, and leave a message for Ms. Ryder and your child’s teacher.
Documentation should be submitted for all absences.  All medicals should be submitted to the school nurse.