|Date:||01/18/2022 - 01/19/2022|
|Add to Google Calendar:|
|Add to Calendar:||iCal | webcal|
- Students 5 years of age and older, parents, legal guardians, teachers, and school staff that work and/or live in Newark are eligible to use the Newark Board of Education, COVID- 19 VACCINE PORTAL to pre-register.
- Minors 5 to 11 years old must be accompanied by a parent/ legal guardian or authorized proxy, and must have consent completed.
- Proxy-Authorization must be complete when the child is unaccompanied by parent or legal guardian. Authorized proxy must be at least 21 years of age. Photo ID is required.
- Only Pediatric Formulation of the Pfizer- BioNTech vaccine will be offered to children 5 to 11 years old.
- Minors 12 to 17 years old must have a parental/legal guardian consent completed.
- Only Pfizer- BioNTech will be offered to minors 12 to 17 years old.
- Additional Information: Click Here
- Register: https://tinyurl.com/NwkVaxforTeens