i‑Ready is a comprehensive assessment and instruction program that empowers educators with the resources they need to help all students succeed. By connecting Diagnostic data and Personalized Instruction, i‑Ready reduces complexity, saves educators time, and makes differentiated instruction achievable in every classroom. i‑Ready:
- Provides user-friendly dashboards and clear reports with actionable data that give teachers a foundational understanding of students’ strengths and areas of need
- Enables educators to confidently determine each student’s on-grade level proficiency based on state and national standards
- Delivers online lessons that provide tailored instruction and practice for each student to accelerate growth
- Supports teachers with in-the-moment resources for remediation and reteaching at individualized, small group, and whole class levels of instruction
- Is research-based and proven to work—students who use i‑Ready Personalized Instruction make remarkable learning gains
Today, students with learning differences have increased rates of depression, "at-risk" behaviors, a higher likelihood of dropping out and, ultimately, higher poverty rates. Without the right support, many of these students will needlessly struggle in school and will be poorly positioned for future success.
Learning Ally seeks to break this cycle of failure. We enable schools to support their struggling readers and build a strong foundation for independent, engaged learners who are empowered to achieve socially, emotionally and academically, regardless of their learning difference.
|Learning Ally Link works on phones, tablets and computers. FREE to all 13th Avenue students!|
|Learning Ally||Fun Summer Activities|