Scholars are to wear a uniform EVERY day. The uniform policy will be strictly enforced and scholars out of uniform will be addressed and parents notified. Students should follow these guidelines:
- A teal top and gray uniform pants/skirts.
- A white button-down with a school tie and gray uniform pants/skirts.
- Shirts are to be tucked into bottoms.
- If wearing tights or if sock are visible, black, gray, or white tights/socks are only acceptable.
- Scholars must wear black shoes (no sneakers, except for gym days).
- If a scholar brings a purse, it must be placed in the student’s book bag.
- Students may wear earrings that are not bigger than the size of a quarter.
- Necklaces/bracelets should not be visible. Please take off such jewelry prior to coming to school (tuck in necklaces behind shirt).
- On gym days, scholars are permitted to wear gym uniform (turquoise t-shirt and gray shorts/sweat pants) and sneakers.
- The scholar must be written up for not wearing a uniform. The Parent Liaison will track write-ups and notify parents.
- Dress code violations are considered Level One Misconduct.
- No child will be allowed to change clothes on gym days.
- Scholars also have the opportunity to earn colored shirts based on Honor Roll and Super Honor Roll. These shirts are acceptable uniforms if worn with gray pants.