As a parent/guardian, you play a crucial role in the success of your child. Please work with us to inspire each of our scholars to reach his/her full potential by:
· Sending your child to school on time each day.
· Making sure you read all information sent home.
· Assisting with homework.
· Making sure your child gets enough rest.
· Making arrangements to visit your child’s classes.
· Signing your child's plan book or homework book daily.
· Attending Parent/Teacher conferences.
· Joining the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
· Actively supporting fundraising.
· Maintaining contact with your child's teacher(s).
· Contacting the school whenever questions/concerns occur.
· Ensuring that your child wears a clean and neat uniform every day.