Allied Health Academy
The goal of the program is to provide preparation for multiple health careers through a curriculum emphasizing science, human and organizational elements of health care, with the opportunity to earn college credit and career oriented clinical experience(s). The program was developed by the University of Medicine and Dentistry (UMDNJ). Students who successfully complete the UMDNJ course of study will have the opportunity to earn up to 22 college credits!
Through specific courses of study, students will also have the opportunity to earn one of the industry certifications listed below:
- Certified Home Health Aide
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
- EKG/Telemetry Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician.
- Physical Therapy Aide Certificate Program
- Medical Insurance Billing Specialist
- CPR /First Aid/Basic Life Support/EMT-B