Staff submit negative COVID-19 test results two weeks prior to their return to work*
• Wear a Mask
• Each location is a Contactless Site
• Social Distancing
• Closing schools, classrooms, or offices is
a part of the district’s protocols
*Executive Order 253: Unvaccinated staff are required to test weekly
*West Essex YMCA Peanut Shell Early Childhood Center
Each location is a Contactless Site.
Closing schools, classrooms, or offices is part of the district's protocols.
CDC guidelines for protection against COVID 19:
- Wear a mask.
- Practice social distancing. Remain 3 feet away or more from other people.
- Frequently wash hands for at least one minute.
- Stay home if you have a fever of 100.4 or higher.
- If you take a COVID 19 test, you must stay home until you have negative results in hand. Report positive results to the Office of Health Services.