Date(s) - 04/17/2019
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Parents and Community Partners are welcome to an evening of workshops.
- Promoting Healthy Living through Healthy Eating and Active Living-HUMC
- Supporting families through Loss-Imagine
- Getting to know your Neighborhood Resources offered by Babyland Family Services (housing, food assistance, prenatal care, medical, counseling, etc)
- Baking and Cooking with Words- Presented by Speech Language Pathologist and Special Education Teacher
- This is how I feel- Interactive workshop for Siblings of Children with Autism
- Stress Management and care management services through HMO plans- Horizon
Table-top Vendors: Empower U, Perform Care (CMO), CARE-Trinitas Adult Mental Health Services, NJSHARE, Rethink for Parents, and much more!!!
Contact Person: Lorena Ceron
Phone Number: 973-705-3820