|Time:||5:00 pm - 7:00 pm|
|Location:||LINK Community School|
|Add to Google Calendar:|
|Add to Calendar:||iCal | webcal|
Applications for 2016-2017 Are Now Open
A Graduate School of Education Dedicated to Newark’s Students
- Specialized programs aligned to the Newark Framework for Effective Teaching
- Targeted instruction for measuring and tracking student academic growth
- Focus on data analysis and data driven instruction
- Classroom management and engagement techniques
- Strategies for increasing rigorous instruction
- Content-specific instruction aligned to Common Core and PARCC assessments
Three Newark Public Schools district-approved programs available:
- Masters of Arts in Teaching (2 years)
- Program for Effective Teachers (1 year)
- Advanced Program in Special Education (1 year)
If you are interested in seeing Relay instruction in action, please sign up to attend our 3rd Annual PD Series. Sessions will be held in schools throughout the Newark metropolitan area in the winter and spring of 2016.
To learn more and to apply visit www.relay.edu.
To learn about session offerings and to RSVP for sessions, please click here.
Do you dread leading a professional development or your teachers? Do you feel that most professional development sessions do not have a positive environmnet needed for true learning? In this session, you will learn how to build a positive culture for professional development sessions for community building and positive teaching strategies that change the climate of professional development workshops.
- 5:00 – 5:30: Welcome & Dinner
- 5:30 – 7:00: Workshop