|Add to Google Calendar:|
|Add to Calendar:||iCal | webcal|
DEADLINE EXTENSION: The RBS PREP Application Deadline has been extended to this Friday, December 18, 2015 at 5pm. Eligible students from under-represented minority backgrounds should not miss out on this amazing opportunity to learn more about Rutgers University, Rutgers Business School, and earn 3 college credits upon successful completion of the program! Please have students email or fax their application materials to me ASAP this week.
We are excited about recruiting for our 2016 program! The PREP program is designed to introduce high-performing and high-potential high school juniors (11th graders) of diverse and underserved backgrounds (African American, Hispanic, Native American, etc.) to significant areas of business education such as accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, supply chain management, marketing, etc. Students also examine core concepts of business including diversity, ethics, etiquette, leadership, personal branding, professional image, team building, etc. Additionally, students are simultaneously enrolled in a college course and given the chance to earn 3 academic course credits toward the completion of an undergraduate business degree from Rutgers Business School should they apply and gain admittance.
Please note the very important reminders below.
- This year we will waive the $125 Application Fee for our 2016 PREP program.
- The PREP program is designed to recruit historically underrepresented minority student populations including; African American, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islanders, etc.
- It’s important that interested applicants have a strong interest in pursuing a business major in college and a career in business.
- PREP students will be enrolled in Management Skills; a college level course that will yield 3 college academic credits to students who successfully complete the program.
- Available slots for participation in the PREP program are limited. Please have students submit their completed application packets ASAP. Materials can be scanned and emailed directly to me at CBrown@nullbusiness.rutgers.edu or faxed to me at 973-353-1345.