|Time:||1:30 pm - 3:00 pm|
|Location:||Central High School|
|Add to Google Calendar:|
|Add to Calendar:||iCal | webcal|
Three Major Funders Announce Pi Chubb Newark Field Trip Fund
The Community Foundation of New Jersey, the Victoria Foundation, Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation and Newark Public Schools will announce the creation of the Pi Chubb Newark Field Trip Fund, a $1 million dollar endowment ensuring Newark children get outside their classrooms to experience field trips that enhance learning for many years to come.
The Pi Chubb Newark Field Trip Fund is a special endowment that will be part of Field Trip New Jersey, a program that launched in January to provide transportation funding for field trips to schools in underserved communities across New Jersey.
- Christopher D. Cerf, Superintendent, Newark Public Schools
- Irene Cooper-Basch, Executive Officer, Victoria Foundation
- Sally Chubb, Trustee, Victoria Foundation
- Frank Alvarez, President of Board of Trustees, Victoria Foundation
- Hans Dekker, President, Community Foundation of New Jersey
- Chris Daggett, President & CEO, Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation
Press Conference to announce the creation of the Pi Chubb Newark Field Trip Fund, a $1 million dollar endowment supporting field trip transportation grants for Newark schools.