Are you in the league this year?
Have you completed your coaches packet yet?
- Elementary Sports League Guidelines
- Principal Verification (Basketball)
- Principal Verification (Cheer-leading)
- Practice and Study Hall Log
- Instructional Practice and Study Hall Schedule
- Coaches Application
- Volunteer Registration
- If the volunteer is NOT an employee of NBOE, they must complete the process below:
Outside of NBOE – Volunteer Coaches
Note: You are required to provide 60 hours of instructional practice during the course of the program. Three hours per week must be dedicated to improving your students academically; this may include homework assistance or study hall.
- ESL Attendance Roster 2019
- Check your roster (Click here)
- Check the schedule (click here)
- Check to see if your volunteers are listed (click here)
Facts everyone should know and remember:
The coach that receives two technical fouls during a game will be suspended from that game. The coach will also receive a penalty of a two-game suspension with his / her pay being prorated accordingly.
- A student that receives two technical fouls during a game will be suspended from the game. The student will also not be permitted to play in his / her next game.
- Regulation games will be 4 (6 min Quarters)
- Halftime will be a ten minute duration when feasible!
- During games, if a team has a twenty point lead then the clock goes to running time and will only stop for timeouts. Normal time settings will resume if the team losses the 20 point lead. This is to prevent student embarrassment.
- The coaches, cheerleader advisors, volunteers, players and cheerleaders are the ONLY INDIVIDUALS ALLOWED on the bus.
- The coaches and cheerleader advisors must accompany their teams on the bus TO THE GAME AND FROM THE GAME.
- Coaches must have the Student Information forms with them at all times in the event of an emergency.
- Please remember to use your parent sign-outs; you should know where your students are at all times!