Dr. Marion A. Bolden Student Center
Newark, NJ 07104
The mission of the Office of Expanded Learning Time (ELT) is to coordinate, develop, implement and promote quality before/after school and summer programs.
Our vision is to enhance the academic experience of NPS Students through a portfolio of structured, supervised and positive activities. Our programs include:
- Academic support and Assistance
- Youth Development & Character Education
- Physical Activity and Leagues
- Science Exploration
- Field trips
- College and Career Exposure
- Civic & Community Service
Office of Expanded Learning Time (ELT) partners with: families, schools, community organizations, funders and other Newark stakeholders to accomplish this mission and vision.
For more information please visit: www.nps.k12.nj.us/elt/