Director of Network Service
765 Broad Street
Newark, NJ 07102
The Office of Information Services works collaboratively with schools and Central Office Departments to ensure students and staff have access to the latest technology in keeping with the District’s Strategic Plan. Representatives from the Information Services Department work closely with school staff to help them identify ongoing programs, hardware and software best suited to individual school needs.
Offices within Information Services include:
- Customer Support Services which is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and effective service to the user community of the District’s network resources and telephone services. Customer Support analysts are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or extension 8700.
- Network Services is responsible for the management and support of the District’s computer network and network infrastructure as well as providing Tier 2 support for the District’s servers, PCs, printers, peripherals, SmartBoards and associated software.
- Administrative Systems and Operations is responsible for the maintenance and operation of the hardware components supporting the following Administrative computer systems: Student Information, PeopleSoft Human Resources, Payroll, Financial, SubFinder Absence Reporting, and Kronos Timekeeping. The group is also responsible for providing Database Administration support for all of the district’s Oracle databases.
- Project Management provides the on-going software support and maintenance for the Administrative software applications used throughout the District, including, but not limited to PeopleSoft, Kronos and SubFinder.
- Telephone Services works closely with the District’s vendors to repair and maintain all telephone lines and high speed data circuits which comprise the backbone of the District’s Wide Area Network.
District Price List for Computer Equipment
|674 downloads||02-18-2020 15:06|