|Time:||10:30 am - 2:00 pm|
|Add to Google Calendar:|
|Add to Calendar:||iCal | webcal|
Grow Yourself and Chart Your Future Information – about the character and capacity of successful college students and how to support students in the transition from high school to adulthood.
- All sessions will be held at the Avon BRICK Academy Cafeteria from 10:30 am – 2:00 pm.
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
- Eighth grade and high school students are encouraged to attend as well.
- Prizes and awards will be given to parents who attend all five sessions and complete all assigned work.
- For more information or to RSVP contact Stephanie Bowles-Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.