|Add to Google Calendar:|
|Add to Calendar:||iCal | webcal|
Global Banking & Markets – Scholarship of Distinction
Global Banking & Markets : Americas
The Bank of America Merrill Lynch Scholarship of Distinction supports the bank’s commitment to recognizing top campus talent and awards high achieving candidates from historically underrepresented groups the opportunity to excel in the classroom and within the financial services industry.
This targeted initiative is for women, Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, LGBT, military veterans, and students with disabilities to learn more about the financial services industry and to begin a career at Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Scholarship recipients will receive up to $5,000, for sophomores, and $10,000, for juniors, paid directly to their schools to be used towards tuition and academic expenses.
Our Global Banking & Markets division serves large corporate and institutional clients worldwide; consisting of Global Corporate & Investment Banking and Global Markets. Aligned with these client-facing groups are Global Capital Markets.
To apply, please complete the two steps below by February 1, 2016:
1) To be considered for the scholarship, candidates must apply online and be selected for any one of our 2016 Global Banking & Markets summer analyst programs.
2) Candidates must submit all required documents below, bundled into one PDF file and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with “GBAM Scholarship of Distinction” as the subject line:
- An essay of 250 words or less describing your career ambitions and interest in the financial services industry
- Current resume
- Unofficial transcript or one letter of recommendation (non-relative)
– See more at: http://campus.bankofamerica.com/program-detail/americas/global-banking-and-markets/1640/global-banking-and-markets-scholarship-of-distinction#sthash.QFQkRyH4.dpuf