Fastweb is your connection to scholarships, colleges, financial aid and more.
Gates Millennium Scholars Program
- Promoting Academic Excellence + Providing Opportunities + Reducing Financial Barriers for 20,000 outstanding students of color.
The NJCPA Scholarship Fund
- awards $7,000 scholarships to college-bound New Jersey high school seniors intending to major in accounting or obtain a concentration in accounting which includes not less than 24 accounting credits. Scholarships are awarded based on academic performance, standardized test scores, essay and personal interview.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- supports more than 1,400 exceptional college students each year, with annual scholarships of $3.55 million awarded through 3 nationally recognized programs.
John F. Kennedy Profile in Courage Essay Contest
First-place: $10,000 Second-place: $3,000 Five Finalists: $1,000 each Eight Semi-finalists: $100 each
The Cooke College Scholarship Program
- an undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend and graduate from the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities.
Dirk Derrick Car & Truck Accident Injury Scholarship
- $1,000 Scholarship For Those Affected By Auto Accidents
AMS Minority Scholarships
The AMS Minority Scholarships will award funding to minority students who have been traditionally underrepresented in the sciences, especially Hispanic, Native American, and Black/African American students. Funding for the scholarships is provided by industry and through donations made by members to the AMS 100th Anniversary Program. The American Meteorological Society (AMS) is committed to, and benefits from the full and equitable participation of a diverse community. AMS is committed to advancing core values of diversity, inclusion, and equity across all aspects of the atmospheric, oceanic, and hydrologic sciences
Search Engines and Scholarship Programs
- Scholar Snapp – A free, simple to use data standard that allows students to reuse their application information – including contact information, essays, transcripts, etc. – from one scholarship application to another thereby streamlining the college scholarship application process.
- Scholly – A mobile app that provides students with a fast and simple way to find scholarships for college. (Created by Christopher Gray, a Coca-Cola Scholar!)
- Peerlift – Proven scholarships, internships, summer programs, and more gathered by fellow students like you. (Founded by a team of 2017 Coca-Cola Scholars!) Learn more about the creation of Peerlift.
- Fastweb – Create a profile and let fastweb do the research on scholarships, internships colleges and more for you.
- CashCourse – Information that helps college students stay financially informed.
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Foundation – Educational and scholarship opportunities for students of all levels.
- Cappex – A free website where you can learn which colleges want you, before you apply and learn about more than $11 billion in merit aid scholarships.
- Scholarships.com– A free college scholarship search and financial aid information.
- Scholarship America – Provides information and resources for your scholarship search.
- KnowHow2GO – Complete information on college prep, whether in middle school or seniors.
- HS Finder (Hispanic Scholarship Fund) – Scholarship information for Latino students.
- Thurgood Marshall College Fund – Provides scholarships, programmatic and capacity building support to the 47 public Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs).
- Gates Millennium Scholars – Provides outstanding low income African American, American Indian/Alaska Native, Asian Pacific Islander American, and Hispanic American students with an opportunity to complete an undergraduate college education in any discipline they choose.
- Asian & Pacific Islander American Scholarship Fund – The nation’s largest non-profit organization devoted to providing college scholarships for Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (AAPI).
- American Indian College Fund – Provides Native American students with scholarships and financial support for the nation’s 33 accredited tribal colleges and universities.
- Dell Scholars Program – Recognizes academic potential and determination in students that have a definite need for financial assistance.
- UNCF – Awards 10,000 students each year through 400 scholarship and internship programs so that students from low- and moderate-income families can afford college tuition, books and room and board.
- Chegg – A place to connect with scholarships and learn about colleges.
- Reagan Foundation Scholarships – Scholarship opportunities for outstanding student leaders.
- Goizueta Legacy Scholarship – Provides scholarships for the children of Coca-Cola employees.
- American Indian Graduate Center & AIGCS – The largest scholarship providers to Native students in the United States, awarding $15 million in scholarships annually and more than $200 million since inception. For almost 50 years, AIGC has funded students pursing undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees in any field of study at any accredited institution of choice, working with over 500 tribes in all 50 states.