American History High School is an Institute of Social Justice and Democracy committed to ensuring all students gain social and academic skills needed to attend and graduate from an institution of high learning. The shared efforts of students, parents, and staff will result in the development of life-long learners and productive citizens in the global community.
Standards of Excellence
- To create a rigorous academic environment that challenges students to reach their full scholastic potential.
- To instill in every student a sense of responsibility and respect for themselves, their school, and their community.
- To provide an orderly, purposeful, and safe environment with an atmosphere conducive to teaching and learning.
- To map the school curriculum together, studying research in cross-department teams making recommendations about school-wide changes in practice.
- To review student performance data together, reaching a consensus on improvement goals.
- To work together to implement changes in practice.