2019 Week Of Respect!
Nov 4, 2019
The Week of Respect is a yearly week of awareness, education and specific activities based on harassment, intimidation and bullying in New Jersey public schools. The Week of Respect is held this year October 7-11th.
The week beginning with the third Monday in October annually which is designated as "School Violence Awareness Week" in the State of New Jersey. There is a district wide in New Jersey that observe this week by organizing activities to prevent school violence.
AHHS participates in week of respect and violence awareness week activities:
- RESPECT CAFÉ AND OPEN MIC POETRY LOUNGE
- RESPECT PLEDGE & STUDENT LINK ACTIVITY
- RESPECT PHOTO BOOTH (CAFETERIA)
- CYBERBULLY ART CONTEST
- WALL OF KINDNESS WORDS
- DAILY MORNING RESPECT ANNOUNCEMENTS
- DAILY MORNING VIOLENCE AWARENESS ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NAIL IT – TAKE THE VOW TO END DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (PAINT NAILS PURPLE)
- TEEN DATING VIOLENCE AWARENESS PUBLIC SERVICE VIDEO
- MIX MATCH SOCK DAY – AWARENESS OF OUR DIFFERENCES
- TEACHER RESPECT/ANTI BULLY LESSONS
- PURPLE RIBBON DAY
- KIND HEART DAY
- RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS DAY
- SMILE DAY
- ALL STAFF AGAINST BULLYING SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN
- WEEK OF RESPECT RESOURCE TABLE
- VIOLENCE AWARENESS RESOURCE TABLE