To commemorate, embrace and show Latino roots, art and culture in our diverse East Side High School.
- All individuals are unique within a culture; They can learn and deserve to be educated about theirs and other cultures.
- Promote a safe and orderly environment for learning.
- Help to adapt to the USA culture for their mental well-being which it is essential for optimum performance.
- Recognition and support of our values to increase learning.
- The positive interaction between school and community is a foundation for success regardless of their culture.
- Encourage that achievement requires responsible and accountable behavior.