Learning from home isn’t easy! But there are some ways to make it a little easier.
- Our own Dr. Woo taught online courses for many years for the State University of New York. In this document, she provides some explanations and advice for learning online successfully.
- Ms. Mitchell’s tips also provide some advice about how to structure your day and look after your emotional well- being during this time. Both she and Ms. Hamilton are available for you. You can reach Ms. Mitchell by email at email@example.com and Ms. Hamilton via email or Skype, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tracy Bruton from the Child Study Team is also available at email@example.com.
- Need to get in touch with a professor or can’t find your google classroom page? This link has all the information you need.
- If you are looking for something to keep your mind busy other than coursework, audible has made lots of audiobooks freely available online: https://stories.audible.com/discovery/enterprise-discovery-21122354011?ref=adbl_ent_anon_ds_ds_dccs_sbtp-0-3