Now that most of your classes are being taught through google classroom, here are some links that might help you if you run into technical difficulties:
If you have forgotten your NPS password and can’t log in, please fill out this form to have it reset for you.
If you don’t know the access code for your classes or need to contact your professor, this page has the information you need.
If you are having trouble submitting your work on google classroom, Dr. Morris has tips in this video tutorial.
If you can’t get the google classroom app to work on your android phone, Dr. Morris shows you how in this video tutorial.
If you are a parent and you want to know more about google classroom, check out this guide.
If you are having difficulty maintaining regular internet access in your home, please be aware that many wireless companies have announced changes to their policies to assist during this time. Please check with your service provider to see if these new policies can help you:
- Optimum is offering free service to Newark students. Simply select “optimumwifi” on your device or call 866-200-9522 for assistance.
- Spectrum Broadband is offering 60 days of free internet to households with students who do not already have a Spectrum subscription.
- T-Mobil and Metro PCS are offering its customers 60 days of unlimited data to facilitate student home instruction during this period of school closure.
- Comcast is offering two months of free internet service to households within its service areas
- AT&T has said that it will waive data overage fees for customers with capped data plans
- Verizon has said that it will waive late fees and not terminate any service for the next 60 days.