Help with Technology
*If you are experiencing technical issues please contact your teachers and the main office as soon as possible.
Academic Platforms: The teacher who gave you the assignment.
NPS Accounts: Complete the password reset form. You may follow up with Dr. Morris
For Hardware and Advanced Software Issues:
Onsite support will be offered by appointment on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays during school hours.
Phone: (973) 536-0329
Self Help: Common Device Concerns and Solutions:
Often the fastest way to get your device to work again is to troubleshoot it yourself. If these suggestions do not work please contact Dr. Morris for further assistance.
- Can't connect to Optimum Wifi: NPS Instructions
- Some academic websites not working:
- Cannot get into Webex Classes:
- Check your google classroom for the Webex information.
- Log into the webex website with your NPS account before clicking on the class link. Webex Login Instructions
- Device is charged but not turning on:
- Factory Reset Chromebook: Contact Dr. Morris for further assistance.
- Cracked Screen, Keys not working, lost chromebook etc
- Contact Dr. Morris (If due to negligence fees will apply.)
- Lost or Broken Charger