Enrollment Process and Chromebook Return
Information regarding chrome book and the required enrollment process for all students can be found below. These important dates and information will assist in transitioning into the 20-21 SY for students who may or may not be attending Thirteenth Avenue School.
Match letters have been released for the next school year. Check the email address associated with your Newark Enrolls account to view your student’s match letter. If you have not created an account please go to www.newarkenrolls.org to create an account in order to complete the registration process for your student(s). It is a requirement of all Newark school students to register for their next/current school.
- Log on to www.newarkenrolls.org and create an account (if you do not have one created)
- After creating an account (if needed) go into your student’s profile to accept their matched school and began the registration process for next school year
- It is required for all families to provide an upload/attachment for proof of residence (within 30 days) - 1 proof for students matched to their current school; 3 proofs for student matched to another Newark school
- If your student will not return to Thirteenth Avenue School and will attend another school outside of Newark, please inform your student's teacher and/or inform the main office with this information
Families who did not apply and/or was not matched to a school not listed on their application can submit a new application starting June 1st at www.newarkenrolls.org. All new families relocating to Newark can submit an application at www.newarkenrolls.org starting May 26th.
All students not attending Thirteenth Avenue School for the 20-21 SY must return the chrome book issued according to the dates below. Fees will be accessed for all chrome books not returned to the school
- June 15-16: All students (except 8th graders) transferring/not returning to Thirteenth Avenue School
· June 17 - 18: All 8th grade students during diploma pick up