- Goals: Scholars will learn to display the four pillars of scholarship, service, leadership and character through community service projects and school culture activities.
- Club Meeting Duration: Seasonal (October – December & March – May) Tuesday’s 3:30pm – 4:10pm and Wednesday’s 7:30am-8:10am
- Activities: Students will solicit, plan and distribute toys for “needy” children during the holiday season, host a student-parent breakfast, participate in a field trip and if funding is available host an induction ceremony.
- Requirements for membership: Per national guidelines, at a minimum, students must have a cumulative GPA of 85, B, 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Students must abide to uniform policy. Student must be free of school and district disciplinary actions
- Expectations of club members: Student’s will plan and attend meetings, maintain academic excellence and promote positive school culture through leadership.
Community Service Hours: A minimum of 15 community service hours can be earned by participating in this club.
West Side Campus Honor Society Advisor: Ms. Morin
WSC 2015-2016 National Honor Society Members
|Michelle Bamidele||Oluwasegun Dada||Stacy Tyndall|
|Jahsiah Christmas||Zakiyah Glover||Naomi Williams|
|Desiree Fields||Kierra Martin||Nysira Welch|
|Kareem Merrill||Alexandra Zambrana|