Our mission is to provide a safe environment in order to ensure that all students graduate ready for college and/or career pathway equipped with the academic, social and critical thinking skills necessary for success in the 21st Century.
We know that every student can achieve.
We know that every student achieves in a safe, pleasant and nurturing learning environment.
We know that every student achieves in an environment that fosters high expectations.
We know that every student achieves when they develop self-esteem and self-advocacy skills.
We Teach to the Whole Child . . . . .
- Our staff will educate our students academically and socially, help to build their character, and teach the importance of self-advocacy in education and career settings.
- Our staff will tailor instruction to meet the individual learning styles and needs of each student.
We Use Data to Identify & Solve Problems . . . . .
- Our staff will collect and analyze data to ensure instructional excellence.
We Continually Improve . . . .
- Our staff will engage in strategic, goal oriented professional development that will support our mission and improve student achievement
We are Professionals….
- Our staff models positive behavior, habits, and attitudes.
- We will ensure that your child is given the opportunity to learn in a safe environment