Thank you for your interest in a summer position with Newark Public Schools! Summer learning offers students both academic and enrichment opportunities. In addition, summer positions provide staff for critical administrative and program roles. Summer success is possible because of the talented staff members hired!
Please review the following information before applying:
- Only current Newark Public Schools employees may apply. Any applications from non-employees will be ineligible.
- Candidates must submit an application to be considered.
- All positions are pending funding availability, program enrollment, and approval of the State District Superintendent.
- Please read the 2017 NPS Summer Job Announcements for important information about the summer hiring process.
- Applicants will receive offers on a rolling basis. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applications are due on March 10th.
The application will open on February 3, 2017.
To apply for administrator positions, please click here.
To apply for instructional positions, please click here.
To apply for non-instructional positions, please click here.
Second-round summer job applications are posted below. The deadline for these positions is March 31, 2017.
To apply for Guidance Curriculum Writing positions, please click here.
Thank you for applying!