Please adhere to our visitors’ policy in order to ensure student safety and minimize the number of class disruptions during instructional time:
- Any parent/guardian requesting a meeting with a member of the administration or teaching staff, should complete a Meeting Request Sheet located in the Main Office or front security desk or can call or email the staff member directly.
- Parents/guardians must call or come during scheduled office hours to meet with any member of the administrative staff.
- To meet with teachers, parents/guardians must schedule meetings during the teacher’s prep period. A teacher can request that parents meet with them before or afterschool hours.
- Parents/guardians may NOT interrupt teaching or visit the classroom unless arrangements were pre-made and a member of the administration escorts the parent/guardian to the classroom.
- All parents/guardians are required to sign in at the security desk before proceeding to the main office or parent liaison’s room.
- Parents are not allowed to enter the building unless they have a meeting or it is during office hours.
- If the parent does not have an appointment, a security guard will take a number and an administrator or staff member will call the parent to arrange an appointment.