2 Cedar Street
Newark, NJ 07102
Our mission in the Office of Grants Development and Implementation is to provide support to District and school personnel in securing and managing external funding designed to enhance the educational experiences of students. We are the central coordinating office for a wide variety of competitive grants that support the district’s plan for student achievement.
To accomplish this mission, the office offers the following myriad of services:
- Research and identify grant opportunities;
- Disseminate information on grant opportunities;
- Establish funding partnerships with non-profit organizations, institutions of higher education, community organizations, business and municipalities;
- Provide grant writing technical assistance;
- Collaborate with district offices and school-sites to align District priorities to appropriate funding opportunities;
- Assemble district grant proposals and prepare for submission
For more information and resources, please visit our website: Grants Development.