Team this will be your first place to check for resources and relevant URL links!
Looking for some help with a lesson plan? Looking for new and innovative teaching methods for improving your classroom learning experience? Then you’ve come to the right place. The Teacher’s Corner offers a comprehensive directory of some of the top editor reviewed and user recommended teacher and educator resources on the Internet.
- Character Counts – If you work with kids, and you need to implement character education tomorrow, and you want some immediate help, this is where to start.
- First School Years– created by a small number of primary teachers to provide worksheets and resources for parents and teachers of children in Early Years and Key Stage 1.
- Foxglove Music Press– Most of the works are in the educational Sea Notes Series (co-written with Deborah Morse Scala), guitar works, jazz songs and acappella vocal.
- Gareth Pitchford’s Primary Resources– 100’s of lesson plans, ideas, suggestions, and resources for primary educators. The resources on this site may be freely used in primary classrooms in any part of the world. You may cut and paste material and adapt them as you see fit provided you do not distribute the material to others. The resources may also be used in any secondary, special and adult education settings where they would be appropriate. They may also be used in after school clubs.
- Mr. R’s Songs That Teach– The music content includes a broad range of student curricular foci, which targets students from all levels of learning. The music integrates the English Language Development (ELD) learning standards—including reading, writing, listening, and speaking—with enjoyable, content–rich music.