During the 2007-2008 school-year the staff at American History High School formed Professional Learning Communities that began to gather and analyze multiple measures of data to design an instructional program that addressed the varied needs of our students and fostered higher levels of achievement. Click on the links below to see a detail Summary Of Student Achievement Data 2011-2012.
Although over 65% of our first graduating class entered high school “at risk” of not graduating; the analysis and use of multiple measures of data (Process, Demographic, Perception, and Student Achievement) led to a commendable 100% graduation rate. The Data Tells Our Story provides the public a brief snapshot of a rapidly improving school and one committed to ensuring 100% of their graduates gains the social and academic skills needed to gain admissions to and graduate from an institute of higher learning.
- Post Graduation Outcomes Chart
- Grade 12 Student Achievement Rate 2011 Chart
- Graduation Rate June 2012 Chart
- Grade 10 and 11 Student Achievement Data chart for 2008-2011
- The Data Tells Our Story 2011-2012
- Class of 2013 Data
- Couses of Study Handbook 2012-2013
- HSPA Results Class of 2014
- School Wide Student Achievement Goals 2012-2013