Welcome to UPLIFT Academy. The best way UPLIFT Academy staff are able to ensure your son’s and daughter’s success is to encourage you to remain involved in your child’s education, both inside and outside of the classroom.
Our children need all of our support to reach their potential as great thinkers and leaders. The commitment we make to our children now will benefit our community, city, and country as they become citizens of the world.
Teachers play a critical role of teaching knowledge and skills, but research has shown that children’s attitudes toward school and their habits of studying, reading and learning, are largely developed at home.
There are many ways to be involved with your child’s learning:
- Establishing routine homework habits
- Make sure they get to bed early enough to be rested for the next day
- Make sure they come to school on time
- Make sure they come to school prepared
- Make time to get to know your child’s teacher and other staff members at his or her school
Join the staff of UPLIFT Academy in a pledge to prepare our children for a successful future and let’s start with this 2016-2017 school year.