Skip to content
- Students are to arrive at school promptly at 8:20 am.
- Late or absent students-Parents will receive a recorded telephone message after 10am and again after 5pm
- Students are dismissed at 2:55pm.
- Students riding the school bus are gathered in the auditorim at 2:45pm.
- Breakfast will be eaten in the classrooms between 8:20-8:45am.
- Students returning after an illness should give doctors note to the school nurse.
- All visitors must sign in at the security desk
- Please call the Main Office (973)268-5250 to make an appointment to see a teacher or administrator
- The Parent Resource Room 108 is always available to parents
In Case of Illness
- School nurse or administrator will call you or any emergency contacts listed on the emergency form
- All students must be signed out in the Main Office before being released to go home