First Avenue School’s Rules
- Students will play a role in making sure our school is safe
- Students will come to school on time
- Students will be cooperative
- Students will respect other students, staff and themselves
- Students will respect school property and show pride in their school
All books, homework or personal belongings that have been left by students must be picked up between the hours of 2:55 P.M. and 3:30 P.M. Any items that have not been picked up prior to 3:30 P.M. will be held until the next school day, as it is critical that our security guards remain on post to secure the building.